A comprehensive audio, web and video conferencing application (formerly Mitel Collaboration Advanced (MCA)) that improves collaboration and information sharing among employees and with customers, partners and suppliers.
With audio, web and video conferencing:
- Build Stronger Relationships. Connect people quickly and simply, regardless of their location.
- Enhance Productivity and Innovation. Connect more people to more resources and streamline business processes, letting you make better decisions.
- Improve Customer Responsiveness. Quickly establish a conference call or a web collaboration session resulting in a fast resolution to your customer’s inquiry.
- Reduce Costs. Help the bottom line by cutting travel expenses, such as transportation and accommodation, and eliminating employee downtime while in transit.
Collaborate wherever you are
Audio, web and video conferencing provides rich collaboration capabilities for a more productive workforce:
- Scheduled and Ad-hoc Conferences. Initiate collaboration sessions ranging from scheduled calls (one-time or recurring) to ad-hoc sessions swiftly created on the fly.
- Desktop and Application Sharing. With a simple click, share your desktop or content of any kind including presentations, software applications, and graphics and data files.
- Multi-Point Video Conferencing. Enhance collaboration by broadcasting live video to participants using the collaboration client and a standard PC webcam.
- Web-Based Collaboration Viewer. View the collaboration session from a common Web browser on any desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone with a screen layout optimized for the device.
Mitel MiCollab with Audio, Web and Video conferencing
Audio, web and video conferencing is a core component of Mitel MiCollab (formerly Mitel Applications Suite (MAS)). MiCollab unifies business critical applications, and promotes user agility and collaboration – all on a single server, with a single web-based management interface. Audio, web and video conferencing is also available on Virtual MiCollab (Virtual MiCollab is a VMware® Ready™ virtual appliance).