Mitel® Call Accounting is a comprehensive call costing solution that is available as either a single site or multi-site solution, and can optionally be integrated with Mitel Contact Center Management. Robust and reliable, it enables you to monitor and control telecommunication costs and give you a true picture of how much money is being spent and who is spending it.
Call Accounting enables you to:
- Monitor usage and establish call patterns for departments and work groups
- Track, report, and control telecommunication costs
- Perform cost recovery and carrier bill reconciliation
- Know if costs are excessive because employees are sharing toll free lines, calling restricted numbers, or calling their friends long distance
Two optional modules are available with Call Accounting:
- Subscriber Services – enables you to charge back departments, employees, and customers using markup or discount pricing.
- Traffic Analysis – helps you to determine if you are using your incoming, outgoing, and bi-directional trunks efficiently.
With Call Accounting you will be able to:
- Incorporate data from multiple telephone systems to get the “big picture”
- Manage call flow and schedule staff when they are needed
- Know the distribution of telecommunication costs across departments and work groups, and verify carrier bills
- Know the availability of your employees, who they are speaking with, and how long they have been talking
- Resolve misuse of the telephone system
- Produce flexible rate tables that are tailored to the organization
- Mitel Call Accounting Overview