Mitel IP Communications Platforms (ICP) can be deployed to provide a wireless voice solution for legacy PBX-enabled businesses and environments that do not currently have wireless capabilities, or that have a data-only wireless LAN infrastructure.
Workforce mobility has emerged as a mission-critical element within the enterprise. With this in mind, Mitel has developed a unique mobility solution that seamlessly blends the wired and wireless worlds for the user – anywhere within the enterprise.
The Mitel ICP Wireless Gateway:
- Works as an integrated PBX/Wireless Gateway
- Provides access to 500+ features and applications like voice mail, speech recognition and call center apps
- Easily “twins” your wired desktop phone and your wireless phone for additional convenience
- Provides a single network that supports wired and wireless voice and data devices with a single controller
- Keeps staff reachable at all times, avoiding “voice mail tag”
- Means no airtime charges in conjunction with a voice capable wireless infrastructure